Register your interest
Applicants for Jülich-University of Melbourne Postgraduate Academy (JUMPA) Joint PhD projects should:
- Identify a project (or projects) of interest
- Register their interest at JUMPAfirstname.lastname@example.org, including the following information:
- Name, contact details
- Joint PhD project of interest
- Cover Letter, CV and Transcript
- Any supporting documentation
This information will be forwarded to the relevant supervisors at Melbourne and Jülich.
Note, all applicants are required to meet the entry requirements for a PhD at both partner universities to be considered.
Check admission criteria
Note, for the 2019 application round, candidates should expect to have finished their Honours or Masters degrees, and have received their transcripts, no later than June 2019.
All JUMPA participants have access to either UoM or FZJ living allowance support, the benefits and conditions of which may differ depending on home institution. UoM scholarships are awarded for 3 years, with the possibility of 6 months extension.
All JUMPA participants receive a UoM tuition fee waiver for up to 4 years.